10. SHIPPING INFORMATION.
10.1. Delivery costs – Italy
Deliveries in Italy are made through the express courier UPS or DHL. Shipping costs, when applicable, may be calculated with the relevant form in the payment area, and when completing the order.
There is no minimum order requirement.
Alstora 19LT|5GAL: 18€
Alstora 46LT|12GAL: 20€
Alstora 76LT|20GAL: 25€
Full Set Alstora: 40€
Within the European Union (other than in some cases when the cost may be higher, e.g. Canary Islands):
Alstora 19LT|5GAL: 35€
Alstora 46LT|12GAL: 40€
Alstora 76LT|20GAL: 50€
Full Set Alstora: 60€
Outside the European Union:
Alstora 19LT|5GAL: 60€
Alstora 46LT | 12GAL: 90€
Alstora 76LT | 20GAL: 100€
Full Set Alstora: 140€
10.3. Shipping Costs – Abroad (Non-EU)
Shipments abroad are made through the express courier UPS or DHL and are accompanied by an official invoice declaring the value of each item in Euro. In the case of bargain sales items, the invoice indicates the discounted prices.
10.3.1. If an item is in stock, shipment is made immediately (after checking the Buyer’s details, including bank details), as indicated above. If an item is not in stock, the Seller will inform the Buyer immediately, or in any case, in the shortest possible time, that the goods ordered cannot be delivered.
In this case, the Buyer may withdraw from the contract, and obtain refund of the amount paid, or choose another product/or service that is currently available.
10.3.2. As set forth by international commercial regulations, all shipments made through the express courier UPS or DHL on behalf of the Seller are dispatched from Bassano del Grappa (VI), and are accompanied by an official invoice declaring the exact value of the items shipped in Euro.
10.4. Tracking your Shipment
Once the order has been shipped, you may check the status of your shipment on the website of the express courier UPS or DHL, by entering the UPS/DHL tracking number advised.
The Buyer may check the status of its order by logging in to the website www.ups.com or www.dhl.com.
10.5 Shipment Insurance
If the shipment is covered by insurance, the same is provided by the courier who makes delivery.
Upon arrival of the goods, before signing for delivery, you should check that the packaging is undamaged, and that there are no signs or tampering on the package or taping. Also check that the number of packages shown on carrier’s delivery document corresponds to the number of packages delivered. In the case of discrepancies or signs of tampering/damage on the parcel, the Buyer should sign the receipt indicating that it accepts the parcel subject to verification, or should refuse to accept delivery.
The Buyer may also contact the Seller by writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org within no more than 5 (five) days.
Should it not be possible to make delivery to the address indicated by the Buyer, the parcel will be returned to the sender at the expense of the Buyer, and this amount will be deducted from any refund due to Buyer.
10.7. Undeliverable Merchandise
If delivery cannot be made, after the second attempt to make delivery, the courier will automatically send an Undeliverable Merchandise Notice to the sender, indicating the reason for which delivery was not made and requesting instructions for delivery of the goods. This notice may be viewed by the Buyer, together with the order status, on the courier’s website. If no instructions are received from the Buyer after 3 (three) business days, the Seller reserves the right to request that the goods be returned to the same. In any case, all storage and redelivery costs will be paid by the Buyer.
11. PRODUCTS IN STOCK.
11.1. The Seller uses its computerised system to process and meet orders without delay. This allows the Seller to indicate the number of products in stock or out of stock and the delivery times in its electronic catalogue in real time.
11.2. If an order exceeds the number of products in stock, the Seller will inform the Buyer by email (or phone) either that the product is no longer available or the expected delivery times, requesting whether or not the Buyer intends to confirm the order.
11.3. The Seller’s computerised system will e-mail an order confirmation to the Buyer in the shortest possible time, as set forth by point 3.2.
12. RETURNS AND REFUNDS.
Unless otherwise set forth by articles 17 and 18 only with respect to the terms for enforcement of rights, the Seller allows the Customer to return and replace products. If you are not happy with the product and wish to return it, you may do so within no more than 14 (fourteen) days from delivery; refund will be made in the way suggested by the Seller subject to Buyers acceptance. Personalized products cannot be returned.
The Seller is not required to reimburse any additional costs incurred by the customer for a delivery method different to the less expensive standard delivery offered by the Seller. The sums will be returned without undue delay and in any case within 14 (fourteen) days, from the day the Seller is informed of the Buyer’s decision.
In the case of returns (annulment, conformity defects, return), unless the Seller has offered to collect the goods directly, the same may withhold the refund until it has received the goods or the Buyer has forwarded proof that it has returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
12.1 The procedure to follow in case of returns/annulment/conformity defects is the following:
Plaber S.r.l. has a simple and convenient returns procedure. The product/s should be returned to:
Plaber S.r.l., Via Div. Tridentina, 10 – I-36061 Bassano Del Grappa – Vicenza (Italy)
and the return is free of charge.
1) You should advise that you wish to return a product by email, within no more than 14 (fourteen) days from the date of purchase, to the e-mail address email@example.com, indicating the order number and the reason you are returning the product. If the return is approved, the prepaid UPS/DHL Return labels that you should attach to the parcel, will be sent to the e-mail addressed indicated at the time the order is made, within 2 (two) business days. If the return is not approved, the Customer will receive an e-mail indicating why the return was refused.
2) Ensure that the products are in the same condition they were received, with all the tags attached and undamaged.
3) The item purchased should be undamaged and returned in its original packaging, complete with all the relevant parts (including packaging, documents and any additional items received: instructions, internal sections, etc.); in order to avoid damaging the original packaging, please place it in another box; do not attach labels or tape on the original packaging of the product.
4) You should call the courier or contact the same on-line in order to book the date on which the parcel is to be collected. The return service through the Seller’s courier is free of charge. The Customer does not have to use the Seller’s courier, but if a different courier is chosen to return the product, the delivery costs will be at the expense of the Customer who will also be responsible for theft or loss thereof.
5) The Seller reserves the right to check the goods returned and to assess any expenses that it may incur to relocate the product to the warehouse, depending on the condition of the goods.
6) The Seller reserves the right to request photographs if necessary, in order to evaluate the returns process. The price of the returned goods will only be refunded if the return is made in compliance with the procedure set forth by this clause, otherwise the product will be returned to the Customer, charging all the relevant costs thereto. Refund to the Customer will be made (if these conditions have been complied with) for the full amount paid for the product, within 14 days (fourteen) from the time the goods are returned, by cancelling the amount charged on the Credit Card.
7) The Return shall not be accepted in any of the following cases:
– If the product and consumables have been used, even in part;
– If you no longer have the original outer/internal packaging;
– If you no longer have any other items supplied with the product (instructions, internal parts or other items);
– If the damages to the product are caused by reasons other than transport.
13. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
13.1. The Customer acknowledges and agrees that all the copyrights, registered trademarks and any intellectual property rights on all brands and contents used on the website (images, design, music, format, etc.), are the property of the Seller (and any other company who licenses the same to us).
13.2. All the material on this website is covered by copyrights.
13.3. All the content and images on the website are the property of Plaber S.r.l. Any use of such images and contents, not previously authorised by Plaber S.r.l. in writing (or by any company who licenses the same to us), is strictly prohibited and we reserve the right to take legal action in the case of such unauthorised use.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
14.1. The Seller declines all and any liability for the disruption of normal services caused by events of force majeure, that prevent the same from processing and meeting the order within the terms set forth by the contract.
14.2. Other than in the case of wilful misconduct or negligence, the Seller shall not be liable for any disruption of services or malfunctioning of the web and website for reason beyond its control or that of its suppliers.
14.3. The Seller shall moreover not be liable for damages, losses and costs incurred by the Buyer as a result of non-performance of the contract for reasons not attributable to the same, given that the Buyer is entitled only to full refund of the price paid and any ancillary charges incurred.
14.4. The Seller declines all and any liability for any fraudulent and illegal use by third parties, of the credit cards and other means of payment, when payment of the products is made, if it is able to prove that it has taken all the necessary precautions according to the best knowledge and experience currently available, and in accordance with ordinary diligence.
14.5. The Purchaser shall in any case not be liable for payment delays or problems, if it is able to prove that it has made payment in accordance with the terms set forth by the Seller.
14.6. The Seller reserves the right to modify the Website and/or amend these legal terms and conditions, as it deems fit at any time without prior notice.
The Seller warrants that its site is protected according to international standards for the Web. The Customer is protected against viruses, provided the website is used correctly.
14.7. The Seller declines any liability for any malfunction caused by the deactivation of cookies in the user’s browser.
15. PASSAGE OF RISK.
The risk for the loss of or damage to property, due to causes not attributable to the Seller, is transferred to Buyer, if the same is an end user, only upon delivery of the goods to the same or to a designated third party other than the carrier.
The products sold on the website www.alstora.com are intended for the End User, as identified by clause 1.2. of these General Terms and Conditions, but also to individuals and/or legal entities other than the same, namely, to anyone who runs a business or company. In this case, as regards the guarantee, the terms for reporting redhibitory or sale and return defects (that should be reported within no more than 8 – eight – days from discovery), and the effects of the guarantee (termination of the contract, price reduction and claims for damages ), are subject to the provisions of art. 1470 et sequitur of the Italian Civil Code, in particular articles 1490 et sequitur of the Italian Civil Code. In the case of matters different to the above, these Terms and Conditions of Sale or the applicable provisions of the Italian Civil Code, shall apply. The right of termination is in any case provided, as set forth by the procedure indicated by point 17.